After last week’s post about the secrets a woman should keep from her man, I started to get really curious about what secrets my husband might be keeping from me. So I asked him. Before prefacing almost every secret with “Well I don’t do this, but…,” and asking a few other men, here’s what I was able to find out:
1. I still keep in touch with my ex.
Don’t worry, it’s just so that I can rub how happy we are in her face.
2. You’re right, I wasn’t listening.
I figured if I looked you in the eye while you were talking, you might think that I was.
3. When I break stuff, I let the kid take the blame.
Maybe if you smiled and gave me a big hug after I apologize like you do with the kid, I would be willing to fess up:)
4. I actually do want you to be a porn star in bed.
Then again, I probably couldn’t handle it.
5. You snore.
That time you asked me and I said you sounded like a small animal, I wasn’t kidding.
6. I bought a new…okay a few new TV’s.
Since you never agree to get the size that I want, every couple of years I buy the same brand of TV a few inches bigger and replace the smaller one. Pretty genius, huh?
7. Yes, that dress does makes your butt look big.
And I like it.
8. Yes, I think your girlfriend is hot.
Admit it, you think she’s hot too.
9. My mom is coming for a visit.
Hey, better to ask for forgiveness rather than ask for permission.
What other secrets is he keeping? Leave comments below.
Follow me on twitter @simonesayswhat